CanoScan 300 Scanner Driver For Windows - In this modern era, there are a lot of sophisticated scanners sold on the market following the rapid development of computers. However, some people still use an older type of operating systems, such as Windows 95 or 98. Most of the new scanners are no longer compatible with older operating systems. But this is not the case with CanoScan 300. This machine is still compatible with older operating systems. The power consumption is also quite efficient, with 35 watts during operation, which is suitable for small-to-large offices.
The maximum document size of CanoScan 300 is 8.5 x 11.7 inches, which is the same with most scanners on the market. The document feeder is still manual since the product is quite old in term of release date. The optical resolution for its results is 600 x 600, which is lower compared to new scanners, but good enough for monochrome documents. The color depth is also quite standard, with 24-bit or 16.7 million colors.
The size of CanoScan 300 is enough CanoScan compared to new scanners, with 3.1 x 16.3 x 11.3 inches in height, depth, and width respectively, and 12.13 lbs. in weight. Even so, extra space isn't needed since it's not as big as it may seem.
Specification Canon CanoScan 300
- Type: Flatbed scanner - desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Included Accessories: SCSI controller
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Document Feeder Type: Manual
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 3.x/95/98, Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 or later
CanoScan 300 Scanner Driver For Windows
Operating System Support
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) For [Windows 2000/Me/XP [32-bit]
CanoScan 300 Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Before installation CanoScan 300 Scanner Driver, you should check in advance the specification to use tools such as the operating system and the type of scanner that you use on your Pc or laptop!