CanoScan 300S Driver Download For Windows - There arent a lot of people who use older operation system such as Windows 95 or 98 these days. However, if you still use it, and you want to look for a scanner compatible for the operating system, you can choose CanoScan 300S. This scanner is able to print document with 8.5 x 14 inches in maximum size, the same with most recent scanners. It only support plain paper as supported document type and the feeder is still manual since the scanner is an older product.
The power consumption of CanoScan 300S is lower than its siblings, CanoScan 300, with only 15 watts during operation and 8 watts during standby mode. However, the optical resolution is lower than its sibling, with only 300 x 600 dpi. The scan speed is quite fast, with only 15 seconds per page for monochrome scanning. The size is very compact, only 3.31 lbs. in weight and 11.8 x 2.8 x 2.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. You do not need any extra space at all and it is easily moveable.
CanoScan 300S comes with one year warranty and the services included are labor and parts. To sum up, this scanner is great for older operating systems.
Specification Canon CanoScan 300s
- Type: Flatbed scanner - desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Included Accessories: SCSI controller
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Document Feeder Type: Manual
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 3.x/95/98, Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 or later
CanoScan 300S Driver Download For Windows
Operating System Support
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) For [Windows 2000/Me/XP [32-bit]
CanoScan 300S Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Before installation CanoScan 300s Scanner Driver, you should check in advance the specification to use tools such as the operating system and the type of scanner that you use on your Pc or laptop!