CanoScan 600 Driver Windows - Are you looking for a scanner that is suitable with older operating system such as Windows 95 and 98? If the answer is yes then CanoScan 600 is your solution. This flatbed scanner is only able to handle 8.25 x 11.7 inches for its maximum document size, which is quite limited. The feeder is also manual, so you may find difficulties if you want to scan numerous pages. The optical resolution is slightly better compared to scanners on the same class, with 600 x 1200 dpi, while the interpolated resolution can reach up to 2400 x 2400 dpi.
The color depth of CanoScan 600 for its color scanner is also slightly higher than scanners on the same league, with 30-bit color depth. The size of the scanner is also quite compact, though not exceptional, with 3.1 x 16.3 x 11.3 inches in height, depth, and width, and 12.13 lbs. in weight. It comes with 1 year warranty, drivers, and utilities software.
The power consumption of CanoScan 600 is quite efficient, with only 35 watts during operational. This is surely a good news for any offices regardless of the size. To sum up, this scanner works very well with older operating systems.
Specification Canon CanoScan 600
- Type: Flatbed scanner – desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Supported Document Type: Plain paper
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi x 1200 dpi
CanoScan 600 Scanner Driver For Windows
Operating System Support
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) For [Windows 2000/Me/XP [32-bit]
CanoScan Toolbox Ver. 184.108.40.206a (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program
CanoScan 600 Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Before installation CanoScan 600 Scanner Driver, you should check in advance the specification to use tools such as the operating system and the type of scanner that you use on your Pc or laptop!